Saturday 1 December 2012

baby boomer writer!

I have just discovered that I am a baby boomer writer!  I didn't know that.  I have started a new blog www.babyboomerfictionwriter.blogspot.com

So I might not post to this one so much.

I have my first novel, Pieces of a Puzzle on a free kindle promotion this weekend.   I paid someone to advertise it on a varierty of websites and facebook pages, but very small response so far.  I realsied that almost everyone else is promoting YA fantasy and horror - they aren't interested in my type of writing.  So looking around I found I was a BB writer.  Sounds like a song: I want to be a BB writer, no I actually think that was the Beatles and it was paperback writer.   So I am now looking for ways to promote my books on websites for and by others who are also labelled baby boomers.  Whatever happened to fiction or non fiction?  Much simpler!

We have had gale force winds the last couple of days.  My sister phoned yesterday and told me that she had heard on the radio that the SPCA were advising owners of dogs under 10kg (ours is about 4 and a half) not to take them out as they could get blown away!  Fortunately for Phoebe she had already had two wlalks and was still around to tell the tale.

Till next time :)


www.amazon.com/author/jennygill

No comments:

Post a Comment