Saturday 17 November 2012

I've just uploaded two books to Amazon, Tightrope and But A Dream (OK with the help of my daughter but only because my internet's a bit slow).  And I have a link to my author page  http://amazon.com/author/jennygill.  Quite exciting to see my name next to the word author - makes it seems official!

And the big news is that we have booked Phoebe's little sister.   We went to see the person we know slightly who is breeding toy poodles and were horrified to find that her poodles are quite snappy - they even tried to bite Phoebe, who is the friendliest dog in the world.   In any case her pups are brown and Colin is quite adamant that we want another black one, so we defintely decided against those.

I looked on the internet and found a breeder in George, some four hours drive from Cape Town.  I contacted her and she sent me photos of two tiny little pups, with their eyes still closed.  So I have booked the liveliest one, though she'll only be able to tell their personalities in a few weeks.   We've paid a deposit and the pup, who we will be calling Lola, will be flown down when we return from Singapore early January.  There I've managed to include a picture.  Is that not the cutest thing ever?

I am so excited.  We are going, assuming we can get in, to stay at Kura Kura in the rainforest of Borneo.  We are hoping to spend four days there from Boxing Day.   It looks just amazing  - check it out  http://www.kurakura.asia/.  it seems to have everything, a river, the forest, a waterfall, an organic garden even amazing exotic snakes to keep Colin happy. Sounds jsut perfect!

Till next time :)





No comments:

Post a Comment